What data do we collect?
Juliana Rego Ltd. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, mailing and/or billing address etc.)
- Non-personal identification information (browser name, type of device and technical information such as the operating system and other similar information.
How we collect your data
You directly provide Juliana Rego Ltd. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Email us directly about our services and/or collaborative opportunities
- Complete and submit a contact form on our website
- Sign up for our newsletter on our website
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our contact forms or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Hand over your business card at networking events, workshops, seminars and other similar public events
- Make an enquiry for job opportunities or respond to a job vacancy
- Make an enquiry to offer your services as a freelancer or independent contractor
How we use your data
Juliana Rego Ltd. collects your data so that we can:
- Perform contractual duties with our clients and/or potential clients
- Email our clients with reports on any paid campaigns and promotions booked with us
- Email you with the latest news, updates, features, competitions and collaborative opportunities we think might be of interest to you
- Follow-up on customer surveys and feedback and also to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests
- Perform pre-employment checks like seeking references to evaluate your suitability for employment with us
How we store and protect your data
Juliana Rego Ltd. securely stores your data at a location that can only be accessed via a key fob for entrance to the work floor and other areas of the building. There are security cameras installed at key locations on each floor, with an internal security alarm system, a lockable filing cabinet and encrypted computers that have up-to-date firewalls and anti-malware software in place to prevent data breaches.
Juliana Rego Ltd. will keep your data for a minimum period of 5 years and a maximum period of 7 years after the submission deadline for the previous tax year, in accordance with UK accounting and taxation laws.
CV’s of all interviewees will be retained for a maximum period of 9 months and CV’s of unsuccessful applicants will be deleted within one month of the application closing date.
Relevant and required personal data of all employees will be retained indefinitely in the event of an enquiry or audit from HMRC, Department of Work and Pensions and/or any other similar departments.
Once the relevant time period has expired, we will delete your data by shredding all hard copies in a secure location and/or erasing all electronic files from the hard drive in a secure manner.
Marketing and electronic newsletters
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and our website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If you have agreed to receive marketing and email newsletters, you may always opt out at a later date. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Your data protection rights
Juliana Rego Ltd. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Juliana Rego Ltd. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Juliana Rego Ltd. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Juliana Rego Ltd. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Juliana Rego Ltd. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Juliana Rego Ltd. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Juliana Rego Ltd.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Juliana Rego Ltd. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +44 (0) 7303 829 093
Or write to us: Juliana Rego Ltd., Workspace 7, Phoenix Square Workspaces (1st Floor), 4 Midland Street, Leicester, LE1 1TG, United Kingdom
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website(s), we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Juliana Rego Ltd. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies may be used.
- Advertising – Juliana Rego Ltd. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Juliana Rego Ltd. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
How to contact us
Data Protection Officer (DPO): Ms. Juliana Rego
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 (0) 7305 829 093
Or write to us at: Juliana Rego Ltd., Workspace 7, Phoenix Square Workspaces (1st Floor), 4 Midland Street, Leicester, LE1 1TG, United Kingdom