What data do we collect?
Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, mailing and/or billing address etc.)
- Non-personal identification information (browser name, type of device and technical information such as the operating system and other similar information.
How we collect your data
You directly provide Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Email us directly about our services and/or collaborative opportunities
- Complete and submit a contact form on our website
- Sign up for our newsletter on our website
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our contact forms or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Hand over your business card at networking events, workshops, seminars and other similar public events
- Make an enquiry for job opportunities or respond to a job vacancy
- Make an enquiry to offer your services as a freelancer or independent contractor
How we use your data
Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine collects your data so that we can:
- Perform contractual duties with our clients and/or potential clients
- Email our clients with reports on any paid campaigns and promotions booked with us
- Email you with the latest news, updates, features, competitions and collaborative opportunities we think might be of interest to you
- Follow-up on customer surveys and feedback and also to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests
- Perform pre-employment checks like seeking references to evaluate your suitability for employment with us
How we store and protect your data
Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine securely stores your data at a location with security cameras installed at key locations and encrypted computers that have up-to-date firewalls and anti-malware software in place to prevent data breaches.
Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine will keep your data for a minimum period of 5 years and a maximum period of 7 years after the submission deadline for the previous tax year, in accordance with UK accounting and taxation laws.
CV’s of all interviewees will be retained for a maximum period of 9 months and CV’s of unsuccessful applicants will be deleted within one month of the application closing date.
Relevant and required personal data of all employees will be retained indefinitely in the event of an enquiry or audit from HMRC, Department of Work and Pensions and/or any other similar departments.
Once the relevant time period has expired, we will delete your data by shredding all hard copies in a secure location and/or erasing all electronic files from the hard drive in a secure manner.
Marketing and electronic newsletters
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and our website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If you have agreed to receive marketing and email newsletters, you may always opt out at a later date. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Your data protection rights
Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via this contact form.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website(s), we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies may be used.
- Advertising – Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Bee Green Lifestyle Magazine sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
How to contact us
Data Protection Officer (DPO): Ms. Juliana Rego
Email us via this contact form